Former Sr.Executive Petroleum & Metals – Marubeni Corp
Masters in Commerce & Business
- Overall ~ 21 years experience in Trading commodities i.e Metals/Petroleum, Oil & Gas, and Other Industrial goods and services.
- ~8 years direct working experience at fortune 500 Japanese trading house Marubeni Corporation. Served as Sr. Executive Sales & Business Development for Oil & Gas/Metals products
- Member, U.S Chamber of Commerce.
- JV partner and Advisor to several organizations dealing in Energy and Industrial products and services.
- Sold 1.3M Metric Tons of Naphtha through Marubeni Singapore Pte.
- Exported 1.1M Metric Tons of Bitumen to Surabaya/Indonesia local Govt.
- Member of Project team that led foundational framework of US$ 1.3B White Oil Pipeline Project in partnership with Marubeni, PARCO & JBIC.
- Sold US$ 51M Feed Protein Exports to China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
- Partnered on supporting Exxon Mobil Global refineries and infrastructure upgrade.
Former Division Head of Crude Oil Marketing Services – Saudi Aramco
Former Head of Marketing Services Division, Saudi Aramco, and former chairman of Society of Petroleum Engineers, Los Angeles Section, USA
Hameed holds a Double-Master’s Degree from Stanford University (USA) i.e., MS in Petroleum Engineering and MS in Business Management, and Bachelors in Chemical Engineering/Refining from the IIT-Varanasi, India. He is a certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM, USA)
30 years with Saudi Aramco, working at various projects in the US, UK, Germany, Egypt, & Saudi Arabia supporting management of oil & gas, international operations, strategic planning and petrochemical business..
Assistant to Vice President of Marketing, Supply & Joint Venture Coordination, he has conducted global crude oil sales and marketing joint ventures.
Member of SPE, AIChE, IAEE, and ASHRM.
Secretary General of Malaysian Gas Association from 2005-2012
Instrumental in winning the presidency of the International Gas Union for Malaysia (Petronas ) for the 2009-2012 triennium.
Former Executive, Petronas Malaysia LNG plant for 19 years.
Advisor and board member for several oil and gas companies in Malaysia.
MBA, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK